Another Hisuian Pokémon is joining the Pokédex in Pokémon GO! This time it’s Hisuian Avalugg and it’s mimicking the debut of Hisuian Braviary. That’s right, it’s a Raid Day event. Thankfully, the Raid Day bonus staple of getting five additional free, in-person daily Raid Passes will be active. That means more chances for a Shiny Hisuian Avalugg!
Get all the details for this special three-hour-long Hisuian Avalugg Raid Day event happening this Saturday in Pokémon GO with our guide below:
Pokémon GO’s Season of Mythical Wishes – Hisuian Avalugg Raid Day
Begins: Saturday, December 24th, 2022 at 2 p.m. your local time.
Ends: Saturday, December 24th, 2022 at 5 p.m. your local time.
Featured Pokémon – Hisuian Avalugg
Hisuian Avalugg* debuts in Pokémon GO! Thanks to the addition of Shiny Bergmite earlier this month (via the Winter Holiday Part 1 event), there’s also a chance you’ll encounter a Shiny Hisuian Avalugg.
You’ll find Hisuian Avalugg* in 3-Star Raids. Like previous Raid Day events, you’ll get additional, free in-person daily Raid Passes (up to five and you can get this by spinning Photo Discs at Gyms).
Note: Pokémon marked with an * means that “If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!”
- Hisuian Avalugg will appear more frequently in 3-Star Raids.
- Earn up to five (5) additional daily Raid Passes from spinning Gym Photo Discs.
- Enjoy an increased chance of encountering Shiny Hisuian Avalugg.
This event overlaps with the Winter Holiday Part 2 event, so the following bonuses will also be in effect:
- Trainers can store up to 40 Gifts until the end of the event
- Winter/snowy overlay on overworld screen and during Pokémon catch encounters.
- Various bonuses depending on which Winter Wishes Timed Research route is picked (pick one):
- Hatch Distance Bonus: 1/2 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed into Incubators during the event period
- XP Bonus: 2× XP for catching Pokémon
- Stardust Bonus: 2× Stardust for catching Pokémon
Bonuses from the Winter Wonderland will also be in effect. They are:
- One (1) extra special trade per day
- Daily Adventure Incense activated during the event will last for 30 minutes (instead of the standard 15 minutes)
More Pokémon GO guides
Looking for more help with Pokémon GO? Check out our other guides!
Leave a Comment