The Hatch Day event, which debuted during Pokémon GO’s Season of Hidden Gems, is back for the Season of Adventures Abound. This time Azurill will be featured in 2 km Eggs that are obtained during the event. Yet, keep in mind that this event overlaps with the Out and Play event, so those bonuses, Wild Encounters, and more will also be active. (For more details about the Season of Adventures Abound, you can check out our overall Season of Adventures Abound guide hub.)
Now, check out what’s happening during the Azurill Hatch Day event with our guide below:
Pokémon GO’s Season of Adventures Abound – Azurill Hatch Day
Begins: Saturday, September 30th, 2023 at 2 p.m. your local time.
Ends: Saturday, September 30th, 2023 at 5 p.m. your local time.
Pokémon featured – Azurill
Azurill, the “baby” of the Marill line, is featured for this Hatch Day. The Egg Rarity tier for Azurill will be dropped to 1 (common/higher probability hatch) and Trainers will have an increased chance of hatching Shiny Azurill.
- You’ll have an increased chance of hatching Shiny Azurill!
- 2× Candy from hatching Eggs.
- 2× Stardust from hatching Eggs.
- 2 km Eggs will drop much more frequently from PokéStops.
The Azurill Hatch Day event also overlaps with the Out and Play event. The following bonuses may also be available:
- Kecleon will be appearing more frequently at PokéStops.
- Earn Buddy Candy faster while exploring Routes with your buddy.
- 3× XP for completing a Route.
Lately, if any special event boxes or bundles are released during the event, they tend to appear on Niantic’s Pokémon GO Web Store (versus in-game). It’s been confirmed that a Great Hatch Box and Ultra Hatch Box will be available only there.
- Explorer Box (1,700 PokéCoins, no purchase limit): 30 Ultra Balls, 5 Incense, 2 Egg Incubators, and 13 Super Incubators.
- Voyager Box (1,990 PokéCoins, purchase limit of 3): 2 Poffins, 12 Egg Incubators, and 10 Super Incubators.
- Hatch Box (1,990 PokéCoins, no purchase limit): 1 Lucky Egg, 1 Star Piece, 12 Egg Incubators, and 10 Super Incubators.
- Gold Box (2,350 PokéCoins, no purchase limit): 2 Poffins, 10 Egg Incubators, and 15 Super Incubators.
The following Pokémon will be hatching from Eggs that are obtained during the event:
- 2 km Eggs
- 1-Egg Rarity: Azurill*.
Note: Pokémon marked with an * means that “If you’re lucky, you might hatch a Shiny one!”
Standard and Shadow Raids will be active during the event (but they aren’t the focus). The lineup is the same as what’s featured in the Out and Play event.
The following Pokémon will be appearing in Raids:
- One-Star Raids: Doduo*, Girafarig*, Gulpin*, Espurr*, and Yungoos*.
- Three-Star Raids: Golem, Cloyster, Lanturn, and Hisuian Braviary*.
- Five-Star Raids: Raikou*, Entei*, and Suicune* (See Additional Notes).
- Mega Raids: Mega Gardevoir* (See Additional Notes).
The following Pokémon will be appearing in Raids:
- One-Star Shadow Raids: Shadow Meowth*, Shadow Machop*, Shadow Wooper, and Shadow Pineco*.
- Three-Star Shadow Raids: Shadow Magmar, Shadow Electabuzz, and Shadow Gligar*.
- Five-Star Shadow Raids: Shadow Zapdos* (See Additional Notes).
- Pokémon marked with an * means that “If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!”
- Standard Raids:
- Raikou*, Entei*, and Suicune* will be available after the event (in Five-Star Raids), until Friday, October 6th, 2023 at 10 a.m. your local time.
- Mega Gardevoir* will be available after the event (in Mega Raids), until Friday, October 6th, 2023 at 10 a.m. your local time.
- Shadow Raids:
- One- and Three-Star Shadow Raids will be available daily.
- Five-Star Shadow Raids will be available on weekends (Saturday and Sunday), unless otherwise stated by Niantic.
Timed Research – Azurill Hatch Day
An event exclusive Timed Research quest will be active during the event and free for all. It’ll reward Trainers with 1 Super Incubator and XP. This Timed Research and its rewards must be completed and collected by Saturday, September 30th, 2023 at 5 p.m. your local time.
A complete list of tasks for all routes and the rewards will be shared here once the event is live.
- Task: Hatch an Egg
- Reward: 500 XP
- Completion Reward: 1 Super Incubator and 1,000 XP
Also, Timed Research that’s part of the Out and Play event will still be active and can be worked on/completed during the Azurill Hatch Day event.
Field Research Tasks
There will be event-exclusive Field Research Tasks available and the rewards include the following Pokémon encounters: Stardust, Berries, Poké Balls, and XP. These Field Research Tasks can be found when spinning PokéStops (and acquired if you have an open slot in your Field Research menu) when the event is active. Also, Field Research that’s part of the Out and Play event may still be acquired during this event.
A complete list of tasks and rewards will be shared here once the event is live.
- Task: Spin 5 PokéStops or Gyms
- Reward: 5 Poké Balls OR 5 Razz Berries OR 300 Stardust
- Task: Earn a Candy exploring with your Buddy
- Reward: 3 Great Balls OR 3 Pinap Berries OR 500 XP
- Task: Walk 1 km
- Reward: 500 XP OR 500 Stardust
More Pokémon GO guides
Looking for more help with Pokémon GO? Check out our other guides!
Leave a Comment