Even though Super Mario Odyssey’s hype train is arriving this week, Nintendo decided to pull a very unexpected move by dropping a big surprise for the Animal Crossing fanbase. The Animal Crossing Mobile Direct aired last night, and the 15 minute announcement detailing everything the Big N’s newest app has to offer pleased fans all over the world.
Not even 12 hours after the Nintendo Direct wowed the community, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp became available in Australia. Members of the Nintendo Wire team have been pouring their hearts and precious time into the game ever since then, and we’ve made sure to record our journey almost every step of the way through gameplay footage. It’s time to see where our personal camping vans will take us!
To view more details about the game’s features, view our wiki pages by clicking these thumbnails. The rest of our in-depth articles covering everything we’ve discovered in-game can be found in the lists below.
NINTENDO DIRECT ARTICLES
- Animal Crossing Direct Live Blog
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp friend connectivity detailed
- Customizing your pocket camping pal in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- Nintendo wants you to move into Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, and I’m definitely going
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp’s Camper Customization
- Browsing the wares of Pocket Camp’s pop-up shops
- Meet the birds of OK Motors in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp goes up early in Australia
- My Nintendo rewards for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp revealed
GAMEPLAY VIDEOS AND ARTICLES
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Villager list
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp footage | Getting Started, First 30 Minutes, Locations
Make sure to check back whenever you get a chance! We’ll be updating this Pocket Camp hub page whenever we have new content to share with you.Leave a Comment