Super Bomberman R
- Console: Nintendo Switch
- Availability: Physical and digital
- Genre: Action, Party, Puzzle
- North American Release Date: March 3, 2017
- Japanese Release Date: March 3, 2017
- European Release Date: March 3, 2017
- ESRB Rating: E10+
- Supported Play Modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- No. of Players: 1-8 players
- Nintendo Switch Online Support: Online Play, Save Data Cloud
- File Size: 3.8 GB
- amiibo Compatibility?: No
- Demo Available?: No
- Developers: Konami
- Review Score: 6.5
Bomberman is back as Super Bomberman R! Place bombs and collect power-ups to blast your way through classic ‘Battle’ or ‘Story’ mode.
Play ‘Battle’ mode where up to eight players are dropped within a maze until the ‘last man standing’ is declared the winner.
Venture through ‘Story’ mode where one to two players work cooperatively to clear a series of 50 stages in order to save the galaxy.
Key features in Super Bomberman R include:
- 3D stages with dynamic environments.
- Bomberman siblings and well-known enemies are back with rich personality.
- Battle mode for up to 8 players via local connection and online gameplay.