At long last, Simon Belmont can kick bombs at Pyramid Head. Yes, Super Bomberman R’s update 1.4 is now live, bringing with it some classic Konami outfits, a few stages and several tweaks. The Gems system has also been overhauled, with all Vs. modes now giving the in-game currency. Check out the full patch notes:
– 3 new characters are now available in the shop.
(Vic Viper Bomber, Simon Belmont Bomber, Pyramid Head Bomber)
– 4 new VS stages are now available in the shop.
(Conveyor Belt Classic, Panic Factory, Plain Floor, Desert Fort)
– 2 new series of accessories are now available in the shop.
(Item and Snowflake series)
– Other than Battle Royale, the Team Battle is now available as a Battle Rule. In this mode, the team with the last survivor wins the match.
– There are now more ways to win Gems and more Gems available. (Previously Gems could only be earned in the League Battle, but now all VS modes provide Gems.)
Adjusted the movement speed of the Power Zone.
– Other small bugs have been fixed.
Super Bomberman R is available now for the Nintendo Switch.Leave a Comment