Pikmin 3 Deluxe
- Console: Nintendo Switch (Console Exclusive)
- Availability: Physical and digital
- Genre: Action, Strategy
- North American Release Date: October 30th, 2020
- Japanese Release Date: October 30th, 2020
- European Release Date: October 30th, 2020
- ESRB Rating: E10+
- Supported Play Modes: TV
- No. of Players: 1-2 players
- amiibo Compatibility?: Unknown
- Demo Available?: Yes (Save data transfers to full game)
- Developers: Nintendo EAD
At the far reaches of space lies a mysterious yet oddly familiar alien world … filled with cute creatures, hidden surprises and larger-than-life fun. Clear a landing zone, because the Pikmin 3 Deluxe game is headed to the Nintendo Switch family of systems on October 30th. Pikmin 3 originally launched on Wii U, and now it’s making the leap to Nintendo Switch with new content, more options for cooperative play and a range of settings that make it easy for newcomers to jump in.
New in Pikmin 3 Deluxe:
New side-story missions featuring Olimar and Louie. Learn more about what happened before and after the main story!
The complete Story Mode with co-op options.
All DLC stages from the original release.
Multiplayer head-to-head Bingo Battles featuring online leaderboards.
New Piklopedia feature contains information on creatures you encounter during your adventures.
In-game badges obtained after meeting certain criteria.
New difficulty options.
New lock-on targeting system.
New enemy balance changes.
New optional hint system.