Luigi’s Mansion 3
- Console: Nintendo Switch (Console Exclusive)
- Availability: Physical and digital
- Genre: Action-Adventure
- North American Release Date: October 31, 2019
- Japanese Release Date: 20191031
- European Release Date: 20191031
- Supported Play Modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Developers: Next Level Games
- Review Score: 9.5
Slam, blow away, and vacuum up ghosts with the all-new Poltergust G-00, and join forces with Gooigi to overcome the puzzling contraptions and mischievous boss on each themed floor. And that’s just the Last Resort. Enter the ScareScraper for 8-player local wireless or online co-op gameplay.
Available to purchase for $9.99 USD/$12.59 CAD.
- Three new minigames for multiplayer ScreamPark mode
- Six new Themed Ghosts
- Three new outfits for Luigi
- Three new floor themes in co-op ScrapeScraper mode
Releases by April 30th, 2020.
- Additional content and features for both ScreamPark and ScareScraper modes.
Releases by July 31st, 2020.
Players who purchase the DLC will receive immediate access to the “Flashlight Type-P,” which displays a Polterpup shape when shone on walls. This bonus item will only become available after unlocking the Gallery in Professor E. Gadd’s lab.