Ori and the Will of the Wisps
- Console: Nintendo Switch
- Availability: Physical (from iam8bit) and digital
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Platformer
- North American Release Date: September 17th, 2020
- Japanese Release Date: September 17th, 2020
- European Release Date: September 17th, 2020
- ESRB Rating: E
- Supported Play Modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- No. of Players: 1 player
- Nintendo Switch Online Support: Online Play
- File Size: 2.9 GB
- amiibo Compatibility?: No
- Demo Available?: No
- Developers: Moon Studios
From the creators of Ori and the Blind Forest comes the highly-anticipated sequel, Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Embark on an all-new adventure in a vast and exotic world where you’ll encounter towering enemies and challenging puzzles on your quest to discover Ori’s true destiny.
Immerse yourself in a hand-crafted narrative experience with deeply emotional storytelling, strikingly beautiful environments, and a stunning soundtrack.
Master new skills to guide Ori through a journey of untold danger using newly acquired spirit weapons, spells, and attacks. Utilize an all-new shard system to power-up Ori’s newfound abilities.
Face larger-than-life bosses and seek help from an expansive cast of new characters who will help you uncover Ori’s mysterious fate.
Race to the top of the leaderboards in the all-new Spirit Trials mode where players dash, burrow, grapple, and leap to high scores in unique speed-run challenges throughout the game.
Release Date: December 2020
- Premium “Transforming” display box with glow-in-the-dark finish
- Majestic stained glass-style art piece
- “The Flora & Fauna of Ori” field guide
- Sketchbook zine featuring rarely seen production art
- Collectible art card set
- Hard enamel glow-in-the-dark pin
- Digital downloads of both titles’ soundtracks, composed by Gareth Coker
- Physical editions of Ori and the Will of the Wisps and Ori and the Blind Forest, featuring exclusive, reversible cover art