Think you missed out on any of this week’s Nintendo news? Check out these bits of information from this week’s biggest stories.
This week’s top stories
- Nintendo says it wants to focus on new IPs as well as “long-sellers” like Mario and Zelda.
- Nintendo revealed a new “Blue” Nintendo Switch Lite, due for release in North America on May 21st, 2021. Europe will get it on May 7th.
- Oxenfree II: Lost Signals was revealed for a Nintendo Switch release in 2021.
- Capcom Store USA will be permanently shutting down on May 1st, 2021.
- The Australian Classification Board has listed “Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania.”
- Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness will be launching on Netflix in July 2021.