The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is getting an HD revamp on Nintendo Switch this summer! Starving for information? Here’re some morsels for you to savor:
Here’s what we know! (As of March 5th, 2021)
- It’ll have Joy-Con-based motion controls and traditional button-based controls, compatible with Joy-Cons, handheld mode, and the Pro Controller. Oh, and these snazzy themed Joy-Cons are launching the same day!
- amiibo will be compatible with the game, although specific features and what amiibo are compatible aren’t currently known.
- Sword swing motions traditional control mode can be made by tilting the right control stick.
- It’ll run at 60 fps and 1080p resolution. For comparison, the original Wii version runs at 30 fps and a meager 480p.
- It launches on July 16th, 2021.
- Groose will be in the game. What more is there to say?
Leave a Comment