Along with their latest investor report and presentation, Nintendo has updated their Top Selling Title list for the Switch. While there isn’t a whole lot of movement compared to December’s figures (shared back in February), every title in the top four continues to see sales. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in particular has gone up by about two million copies, no doubt bolstered by the promise of 48 new tracks via the Booster Course Pack.
The only change in position comes with Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl edging past Pokémon Let’s Go! Pikachu and Eevee. The Sinnoh remakes could be seeing some associative sales courtesy of Pokémon Legends Arceus (which has not charted), or perhaps it’s the promise of a more “classic” Pokémon experience that’s grabbing people resulting in the best-selling series remakes ever. Whatever the case, I fully expect Pokémon Scarlet and Violet to find their way onto this list once they launch, as I do for the still unnamed sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
The full ranking and units sold follows:
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 45.33 million
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 38.64 million
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 28.17 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 26.55 million
- Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield – 24.27 million
- Super Mario Odyssey – 23.50 million
- Super Mario Party – 17.78 million
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl – 14.65 million
- Pokémon Let’s Go! Pikachu and Eevee – 14.53 million
- Ring Fit Adventure – 14.09 million