Hey hunters, a new update is now available for Monster Hunter Rise on Nintendo Switch! With the release of Monster Hunter Rise’s Ver. 3.9.0 update, new event quests will be added to the game every week and more downloadable content is now available for purchase on the Nintendo eShop.
Along with the new content, a small heard of additional patch fixes has also been added to the game. Below, viewers can take an in-depth look at every issue that has been resolved in the latest version of Monster Hunter Rise!
- When changing the direction of the Toadversary at the Training Area, the text usually turns yellow, but if the player changes another option after that, the “direction” text would sometimes turn back to white. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug preventing the “Utsushi Cut” hairstyle from being displayed properly when combined with certain head armor.
- Fixed a bug preventing forelocks from being displayed properly when equipping the head armor of the Orion layered armor series.
- Fixed a bug with the display of the Azure Age Sleeve on Body Type 2.
- Fixed a bug causing the “Rampage Twinblades I” to be displayed in the opposite direction if the players uses a whetstone after equipping them.
- Fixed a bug very briefly causing the player’s upper body to turn in an unnatural direction when another player uses Wyvern’s Fire during Multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug preventing other players from accessing certain facilities if the Host is disconnected because no controller inputs were made for a certain amount of time.
- Fixed various text bugs.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.
As per usual with any update to Monster Hunter Rise and Capcom’s other titles, the game’s latest version is required to access online play, downloadable content, and the newly added event quests. When more Monster Hunter Rise news is released by Capcom, we will be sure to let you all know!