Super Mario Bros. 35
- Console: Nintendo Switch (Console Exclusive)
- Availability: Nintendo Switch Online exclusive (limited release)
- Genre: Platform, Multiplayer, Online
- North American Release Date: October 1st, 2020 - March 31st, 2020 (Limited Release)
- Japanese Release Date: October 1st, 2020 - March 31st, 2020 (Limited Release)
- European Release Date: October 1st, 2020 - March 31st, 2020 (Limited Release)
- ESRB Rating: E
- Supported Play Modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- No. of Players: 35 players
- Nintendo Switch Online Support: Online Play
- amiibo Compatibility?: No
- Demo Available?: No
Super Mario Bros. with a 35-player twist
Race against time, defeat enemies, and sabotage your opponents in an online battle to be the last Mario standing!
Classic Super Mario Bros. gameplay gets an adrenaline boost!
Each player is given the same timed stage, but you must defeat enemies to earn extra time and attack your opponents. Don’t forget to pick up some coins on your way—they can be used to get in-game items like power-ups. With speed, skill, and strategy, you could be the last Mario standing.
Only on Nintendo Switch Online!
Super Mario Bros. 35 is a free-to-download software that’s exclusive to Nintendo Switch Online members.
Latest News and Articles