Splatoon 3 is still running hot off the block, with an update coming only a week after the game came out and now a second one coming before the end of the month. Splatoon 3 ver. 1.1.2 drops tomorrow, and the patch notes are already up on Nintendo’s Japan website, translated by Perfectly Nintendo. Here’s a rundown:
- The usual attempt to lessen disconnects, especially towards the end of matches.
- Fixing glitch with Dualies/Drop Roller where holding down ZL and ZR at the end of a roll turns you into squid/octo form even though you should be firing.
- Fixing issue with Splatanas where tapping ZR after a charged slash would fire two horizontal slashes instead of one.
- Fixing issue where players who deploy Booyah Bombs would be immune to damage for a bit of time after the protective shield is destroyed.
- Fixing an issue where Tacticooler placements by the edge of the map enabled players to reach out of bounds areas.
- Improving ability to not crash when existing locker customization that includes a photo frame.
- Fixing issue where if game has connection issues/shuts down while you turn in a level 100 Catalogue it wouldn’t let you play the cutscene again to play a new one.
- Hands out Super Sea Snails for people who didn’t receive them after seeing the results announcement.
- Other minute tweaks and temporary fixes.
Nothing too hefty or balancing, but ironing out tiny kinks is just part of the process. The patch drops tomorrow, September 29th (the 30th in Europe and Japan), so be on the lookout for it then.
Leave a Comment