You may or may not be familiar with Golden Week, the string of Japanese holidays from April 29th to May 5th that many families take off to vacation or companies use to promote their goods. We have a strong example of the latter, as Capcom is hosting a big sale in the Nintendo eShop, which includes Switch games like:
- Monster Hunter Rise ($29.99)
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate ($11.99)
- Resident Evil 4 ($14.99)
- The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles ($24.79)
- Ace Attorney Trilogy ($14.99)
- Ōkami HD ($9.99)
- Devil May Cry ($9.99)
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection ($11.99)
- And more!
There’s also an elusive sale in the 3DS eShop, which as we all know will shut down in the near future. This includes basically the entire Ace Attorney series, the exclusive Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, and a handful of other oddities. The sale lasts all the way until May 15th, so you have time, but make sure to get the deals while you can.
Leave a Comment