Ready to take a break from the real world and dream a little? Nintendo’s here to bring you a sense of solace this week with a new setup on the company’s official island! Featuring new items and seasonal furniture added in the free Animal Crossing: New Horizons Ver. 2.0 update, the island is now open for visitors via Nintendo’s Dream Address: DA-6382-1459-4417.
Ninten Island, the official Nintendo #AnimalCrossing: New Horizons island, has been refreshed with new items and seasonal furniture from the free Ver. 2.0 update!
Visit it today from any bed in your island home using the Dream Address: DA-6382-1459-4417 pic.twitter.com/f0MDgO83q3
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) November 24, 2021
Need a refresher on how to use the Dream Address feature? Nintendo’s shared these steps:
- Enter your home in Animal Crossing: New Horizons and lie down on any bed furniture.
- Select Yeah, I want to sleep when prompted. (If you are not asked if you want to sleep, make sure you have updated the game to the latest version.)
- Select I want to dream after Luna explains what you can do in dreams.
- Enter the Dream Address of the island you wish to visit when prompted. (A player can choose to remove their island from the dream library. When this occurs, their Dream Address will no longer work.)
- When you are ready to stop visiting the dream island return to your island, lie down in the bed in the plaza.
Once you’re on the island, you’ll be able to check out all those new crops that were recently added, a bunch of the adorable gyroids, some of the new recipes that were cooked up, and so much more. Who knows, maybe you’ll even get some customization ideas for your own island!
If you’re looking for more comprehensive looks at the crops, gyroids, and recipes, make sure to check out our guides below.
Leave a Comment