Shown off last year in Nintendo’s Indie World Showcase, Fisti-Fluffs is finally ready for its fighting debut on Nintendo Switch. Rogue Games announced today that the wait for Fisti-Fluffs is nearly over, as this cat-tussling brawler will be released on Thursday, September 23rd. Alongside the release date reveal, a new gameplay trailer was also shared.
- Fast-paced physics-based cat tussling fun.
- Engage in hilarious brawls with up to four players. Online play coming soon via an update after launch.
- Weapons everywhere —smack objects to launch them across environments.
- An adorable roster of real life cats (Try not to ooh and aah at all of the lovable kitties and charming style).
- Customizable create-a-kitty mode with cat styles, hats, and outfits.
- Snap shareable screenshots overflowing with cuteness using built-in camera mode in the Playroom.
- Six fully destructible and colorful stages to bust up.
- Five playable game modes: Tussle, Crown Control, Destruction, Party, and Kibble Defense.
Since September 23rd is only two weeks away, Fisti-Fluff is available to pre-order on the Nintendo eShop. Normally $19.99, you can get it for its launch discounted price of $16.99.
Leave a Comment