A new entry in the ever-growing list of “animal shenanigans in a physics-based video game” was shown off in today’s Indie World Showcase. Fisti-Fluffs, from Playfellow Studios and Rogue Games, is the action cat brawler, physics-based game that you never knew you needed in your life (or any nine of them) – until now.
Play as a cat and fight (or play) with up to three feline friends in a variety of game modes. Don’t forget to dress up your pawsome pal too before battle – socks, backpacks, hats, bows, sliced bread, and more are at your fashion disposal.
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) December 15, 2020
- Fast-paced, physics-based, cat-tussling fun while the owners are away
- Up to four players can duke it out in smooth and hilarious brawls
- Game modes: Tussle, Crown Control, Destruction, Party, and Kibble Defense
- In Kibble Defense, you and up to 3 of your best friends fend off rats and other critters from stealing your kibble in this endless wave based game mode
- 6 fully destructible, fun, exciting, and colorful stages to bust up + the additional, only playable in Kibble Defense, the largest and most comprehensive house stage
- Turn the playroom into a weapon—smack objects to launch them across environments
- An adorable roster of real life cats digitized to play as. Try not to ooh and aah at all of the lovable kitties and charming style
- Create and customize your kitty with unique cat styles, hats, and outfits
- Snap shareable screenshots overflowing with cuteness using the built-in camera mode
The meow-hem will begin in early 2021 when Fisti-Fluffs comes to the Nintendo Switch on the Nintendo eShop. Can’t wait for its release? You can download a free demo of Fisti-Fluffs (PC – Windows only) on Itch.io and enjoy the crazy cat action.
Leave a Comment