Last month, we saw yet another update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Other than a few seasonal items, there weren’t any major new features added to the game. What did appear, unfortunately, were a handful of bugs. Players across the world began reporting slight hiccups when using Photopia on Harv’s Island, the closing theme not playing at Nook’s Cranny, and more. Nintendo has released a new patch to fix these errors. Available on Monday, August 9th, Nintendo has now disclosed the patch notes for Version 1.11.1 and what errors it fixes:
The software has been updated if you see “Ver. 1.11.1” in the upper-right corner of the title screen.
- The following issues occurring in Ver. 1.11.0 have been fixed.
- Fixed an issue in the DIY Recipes app where sorting by order obtained would not display recipes in the correct order.
- Fixed an issue where color variations of certain items would not appear in the Photopia item catalog.
- Fixed an issue where the closing time music in Nook’s Cranny would not play as intended.
- Fixed an issue where certain seasonal clouds would not appear as intended.
To update Animal Crossing: New Horizons, select the game on your Nintendo Switch by using the “+” button. There, you can check its version number and can update the software (selected “Software Update” and then “Via the Internet” or “Match Version with Local Users”) if it’s not the latest version. Hopefully, this latest update will make island life run much smoother and hasn’t brought any new bugs for us to discover in New Horizons.
Leave a Comment