After being delayed from its planned release in 2020, Cris Tales is now available! Explore the kingdom of Crystallis and its neighboring lands while seeing the past, experiencing the present, and getting a glimpse of the future with every step. To celebrate the launch, Modus Games released a new launch trailer.
- A Love Letter to Classic JRPGs – Inspired by timeless JRPGs like Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI, Valkyrie Profile, and modern classics like Bravely Default and Persona 5, meet and recruit a unique cast of teammates, challenge myriad enemies, and make your way through an expansive world.
- Experience the Past, Present, and Future Simultaneously – Peer into and learn from the past, decide on actions in the present, and alter the course of the future in ways that will reshape the world dynamically depending on the choices you make.
- Master Strategic Turn-Based Combat – Warp your enemies into the past or future, synchronize attacks for enhanced group abilities, and master the timing of attack and defense to go beyond your party’s limits in combat.
- Uncover a Fascinating Story & Characters – The Empress’ plot to destroy the world is complex and layered. Use your wits and recruit powerful allies throughout the world to uncover and undo her multi-faceted web and make your way to the True Ending of this enchanting tale.
- Discover a Beautiful World – Climb aboard an airship or boat and traverse this beautifully hand-drawn 2D fairytale world. From the shining kingdom of Crystallis to the slums of Saint Clarity, discover each unique location and shape its future.
You can play Cris Tales today for $39.99 and purchase it via the Nintendo eShop (digitally), as well as get the physical versions at Amazon, GameStop, and other retailers. It’s also available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and PC.
Leave a Comment