A new color-matching puzzle game has its sights set for the Nintendo Switch. Indigo 7, inspired by puzzle games 7 Colors and Puyo Puyo Tetris, is ready to match it out! Join Nathan and his band for an unforgettable summer trip with a dash of ’80s and ’90s feels and comic book flair (Bryan Lee O’Malley’s Scott Pilgrim vs. the World instantly comes to mind). Single-player and multiplayer (including local co-op) modes will be available and a variety of single-player and local PVP modes will unlock as you progress through the game’s story.
Indigo 7 tells the story of Nathan and his music band, who go on holiday together after him being dumped by his girlfriend. In a beautiful coastal city where the Sun seems to make everything brighter, the boy finally recovers his will to live after meeting a girl named Debbie and becoming involved in a battle of bands with his friends. But the path to success won’t be so easy, since Nathan starts finding new rivals that come between him and his happy ending. In that situation, there’s only one thing to do: smash them with the power of music!
- Remember the best times of your teen years through an exciting comic-styled story where music and love are the best medicine for a broken heart
- Master the art of puzzle-solving in the Campaign Mode by overcoming 32 challenges with different color and time-related rules that will drive you crazy
- Enjoy the game on your own or play against your friends in local co-op or versus modes.
- Customize the difficulty through choosing the number of colors on the board, and the available time to conquer it
- Unlock up to 11 playable characters after finishing their corresponding chapters of the story. All of them are fully voiced by a cast of professional dubbers that you know from other famous series (Dorohedoro, Hazbin Hotel) and videogames (Persona 5: Royal, Genshin Impact, Disgaea, Pokemon Masters, Cloudpunk).
- Thrill with every battle thanks to Indigo 7’s official broadcaster’s live comments!
Indigo 7 will arrive for its Nintendo Switch tour this July.
Leave a Comment