Last week we learned that Fire Emblem would be getting a podcast style roundtable discussion video. Titled Castle Conversations, it brings together seven voice actors from across the series to talk about their experiences with and fondness for Nintendo’s strategy series.
The seven participants and some of their roles are:
- Cheremi Leigh – Rhea, Seiros, Caeda, Mae
- Chris Hackney – Dimitri, Boey, Quan
- Billy Kametz – Ferdinand von Aegir
- Christian La Monte – Seliph, Ignatz, Roderick
- Patrick Seitz – Hector, Draug, Sirius, Fehnix
- Xanthe Huynh – Marianne, Eir
- Ray Chase – Roy, Alfonse
You can enjoy the just over an hour long video above. While it’s rare for a Nintendo series to have as many performers as this, I could listen to Fire Emblem talk for days and would love to see something similar for Xenoblade, or even a Kid Icarus Uprising reunion.
Let us know what you thought of these Castle Conversations, and look forward to more Fire Emblem news over the coming months!