Nintendo is offering quite a golden incentive this month for My Nintendo members. Select digital titles are getting a Gold Point boost! Purchase any of the following games digitally on the “Nintendo eShop or Nintendo.com (where available), or [at] participating retailers”, and you’ll see 600 Gold Points added to your account instead of the usual 300:
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
- Paper Mario: The Origami King
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
According to this Nintendo blog post, here are some of the finer details when it comes to getting these bonus Gold Points:
- Receive a bonus of 300 My Nintendo Gold Points (on top of the up to 300 Gold Points you would normally get).
- Bonus points will appear in your My Nintendo point balance up to 14 days after purchase.
- Gold Points are awarded based on the amount you pay (excluding tax and any points or discounts used) and have no cash value. Bonus points are earned based on the original list price of the game on Nintendo eShop, and will vary by country and currency.
- A Nintendo Account is required to receive and redeem My Nintendo points. Terms apply. https://accounts.nintendo.com/term_point.
This offer is only available this month! It’ll end on February 28th, at 11:59 p.m. PT.
Leave a Comment