Welcome to Speedrun Sunday: that sadistic time of the week when we dare to challenge both your D-pad’s durability and sanity’s stamina with the ultimate test in video game bragging rights.
Hot off the colorful courts of our Mario Tennis Aces challenge comes another ruthless run that’ll leave you wallowing in your own filth. That’s right, fans of twin-stick tears and everything to fear: We’re taking you on a second dungeon dive down The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+’s satanic cellar!
Who can get the highest score in today’s Daily Challenge?
Feel free to tune in above to our Binding of Isaac livestream at 5:00 p.m. PT where I’ll personally be contending alongside today’s top competitors for fame and glory. The basement dweller with the fastest time by run’s end will win a $10 eShop card (North America), along with the illustrious title Murderin’ Mamma’s Boy.
- You only get one shot at these dailies, so make it count!
- All submissions must be made using the Switch’s photo capture feature showing your leaderboard score (as shown below).
- Remember, being quick doesn’t necessarily earn you more points. Exploration is key.
- Make sure to add your Twitter handle to snapshots if needed so we know it was you.
- We may ask potential winners to submit their friend codes to verify leaderboard scores.
- In the instance of a tie, we’ll settle things in Smash live later during the week using various level 50 amiibo representing the winners.
- Switch version only.
Follow @NinWire and @tater_n_tots on Twitter and retweet this post to qualify for today’s cash prize. After that, simply share your snapshot in the Twitter comments, and we’ll personally send both your winnings and a social media shoutout within the week.
We’ll be keeping score right here in the article all day, too, so you can easily keep track where your top rivals rank.
So whaddya say? Ready to cry your way to the top? In the wise words of the game’s morbid Fortune Telling Machine, “YOU ARE THROWING YOUR LIFE AWAY.”
Murderin’ Mamma’s Boy
1. @NinjaFrogtron [36,824]
Tear-Soaked Skid Marks
Leave a Comment