UPDATE: If you’re still encountering issues, check out the latest workaround here.
Yesterday, after Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp’s maintenance, not all camp managers were able to start up the app. Here at Nintendo Wire, we received multiple comments from players mentioning various errors they received when trying to boot up the game.
If you’re getting a red, black, or blue screen, or you’re being told to update the app, there’s a workaround fix that’s been posted on Pocket Camp’s website. Just follow these five easy steps:
iPhone customers who are experiencing the above problem may be able to resolve it using the following process.
1. Within iOS, tap Settings > General > Language & Region > Other Languages.
※ If you have already added another language, tap “Add Language.”
2. Tap one of the displayed languages to add a checkmark and select “Done.”
3. When prompted “Would you like to change the iPhone language to (selected language)” select “Keep English.”
4. “Setting Language…” will briefly display.
5. After the language has finished updating, please restart the game.
Let us know if this works! We hope that you’re able to revisit your camps and enjoy what the v1.2.0 update brings to the game.Leave a Comment