Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX
- Console: Nintendo Switch (Console Exclusive)
- Availability: Physical and digital
- Genre: Roguelike
- North American Release Date: March 6, 2020
- Japanese Release Date: March 6, 2020
- European Release Date: March 6, 2020
- ESRB Rating: E
- Supported Play Modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- No. of Players: 1 player
- Nintendo Switch Online Support: Online Play, Save Data Cloud
- File Size: 2.1 GB
- amiibo Compatibility?: No
- Demo Available?: Yes (Save data transfers to full game)
What would you do if you woke up one morning…and you were a Pokémon?!
You can meet and recruit Pokémon in a dungeon-crawling adventure within their world! Build a rescue team to take on mysterious, changing dungeons and strategically plan your moves as you venture forth to make the Pokémon world a safer place…and uncover your true purpose along the way.
As you recruit Pokémon, these trusty teammates will need somewhere to stay, so build camps to house, manage, and strengthen your Pokémon friends. Think hard about who is right for the job and how to approach each mysterious dungeon as you prepare a rescue team. You’ll move a single square at a time or use Auto mode to speed up movement until you engage other Pokémon in turn-based battles—but don’t forget about Pokémon strengths and weaknesses! This version adds gorgeous watercolor-inspired graphics, and more! Get comfortable in being a Pokémon, there’s a lot of work to do.
- Wake up in the world of Pokémon and uncover your true purpose
- Dungeon layouts will change each time you enter them, so you’ll likely not have the same adventure twice
- Build a rescue team to explore dungeons and engage in strategic turn-based combat
- Pokémon are available to meet and recruit
- This version adds gorgeous watercolor-inspired graphics, and more!