NetherRealm Studios has released Mortal Kombat 1’s December update on all platforms and included alongside a host of general fixes and adjustments is a plethora of balance changes for every character. Most of the changes are things casual players won’t notice while others tweak some visuals that would render incorrectly at random times.
For those playing on the Nintendo Switch version, nothing in the update notes suggests performance has been tweaked to any meaningful degree. The biggest change in this update is the addition of Quan Chi to the main roster and Khameleon to the Kameo roster. Here are some of the main highlights:
- Added Quan Chi Roster Character
- Added Khameleon Kamo Character (Available 1/16/24)
- Added Slay Bells Finisher, available in Seasonal Fatality Bundle
- Added Winter Wonderland Variant to The Gateway Arena, available for free to all players
- Added Holiday skins for Kitana, General Shao, and Reptile
- Rounds to Win can now be increased to 5 in Gameplay Settings
The rest of the changelog is far too long to list out, but you can find all of the relevant information on the official Mortal Kombat website.
Leave a Comment