Stardew Valley is the game that just keeps on growing, apparently. Developer Eric “Concerned Ape” Barone has revealed even more content coming to the game as part of the version 1.6 update, and it’s looking like you might want to start a new farm when it drops!
Specifically, you can expect to see…
- A new major festival
- Two new mini festivals
- New late-game content, which expands on each of the skill areas.
- New items and crafting recipes.
- Joja alternatives to some of the end-game quests.
- 100+ new lines of dialogue.
- Winter outfits for the villagers.
- New type of reward for completing billboard requests
- (PC) support for 8-player multiplayer
- Many small additions and adjustments
- A new farm type
- New secrets & more
While it doesn’t appear the update will be nearly as sizeable as 2021’s 1.5 drop, it looks like fans will still have a lot of new things to experience. A release date for Stardew Valley’s 1.6 update has yet to be confirmed.