Get ready to blow up your pals in Super Bomberman R 2 this September as a release date for the game has been confirmed by Konami!
Check out the new trailer below, which introduces the new Castle Mode, custom stages, and more. We can also catch a glimpse of returning Konami costumes like Castlevania’s Alucard, Princess Tomato, and Vic Viper.
Here’s a full run-down of what to expect:
Enjoy 4 battle modes, including the new “Castle”!
- “Castle”: Asymmetrical battle between the Castle side, which protects the treasure chest, and the Attack side, which aims to win the treasure chest!
- “Standard”: The classic battle mode loved by fans!
- “Grand Prix”: Battle of two teams! Work with your allies to defeat the opposing team!
- “Battle 64”: Battle for survival with up to 64 players! Aim for Bomber One!
- Battles between users with similar abilities!
- Fight online with players from all over the world!
- Set freely battle modes and rules!
- Get your friends together online and have a good time!
With one console you can enjoy Bomberman!
- Connect additional controllers and play with family and friends!
- Customized stages with blocks and gimmicks can be shared online!
- Create, play, share, and explore various stages with the Stage Editor!
Enjoy the Story Mode that has been enhanced!
- Visit new planets with Bombermans new friends “Ellons” and face the threat of the universe!
Super Bomberman R 2 launches with cross-play between Switch, Xbox, PlayStation, and PC this September. It will launch physically on September 12th, with a digital launch a day later.