Barely over a month since the game’s release, we’re already up to Wave 3 of Fire Emblem Engage’s Expansion Pass DLC. This Wave adds the last (known) round of Emblems to the game, namely Chrom & Robin from Fire Emblem Awakening and Veronica from Fire Emblem Heroes. Clear their respective Divine Paralogues to obtain them.
Wave 3 of the #FireEmblem Engage Expansion Pass is out now! Add the following Emblems to your team:
🔵 Chrom and Robin, Emblem of Bonds
🔵 Veronica, Emblem of Heroeshttps://t.co/SGZ7dGSbrB pic.twitter.com/fCI2C0LARt
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) March 8, 2023
In addition, Ver 1.3.0 brings the ancient well at the Somniel, where you can exchange items and obtain some goofy stuff like joke sweets-based weapons. You can also use Inherit Skills in the Arena to more easily get the skills on your units that you need. And of course there are a bunch of vague, indeterminate bug fixes, as with most Nintendo products.
- Compatible with Wave 3 of the Expansion Pass.
- From Chapter 7 forward, you’ll be able to exchange items at the ancient well on the Somniel.
- You’ll need to talk to the proprietor of the armory.
- You can now use Inherit Skills in the Arena.
- Issues have been fixed to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
Wave 3 and Ver. 1.3.0 are out now.
Leave a Comment