Just about the only thing that can make chocolate better is chocolate with an adorable face on it, so the smart folks at Godiva have teamed up with Nintendo to create a line of Japan-exclusive chocolates and accessories themed to Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Available at Japanese Godiva stores, as well as the Nintendo Store in Tokyo and Osaka, the lineup features boxes of chocolate with characters printed on them, like Isabelle and Tom Nook, as well as some shaped like the signature Animal Crossing leaf. Some of the sets come in reusable tins or bags, and one set of “G Chocolates” wrapped candies in a tin is even exclusive to Japanese 7-11 stores. The lineup is as follows:
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Assortment (9 pieces) – ¥3,240
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Assortment (6 pieces) – ¥1,836
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Assortment (6 pieces) + Pouch – ¥3,520
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Assortment (4 pieces) – ¥778
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons G Chocolates (7 pieces) – ¥1,652
So if you’re lucky enough to get your hands on some, be sure to share them with the Animal Crossing fan in your life!
Leave a Comment