Another day, another patch — the major-ish Splatoon 3 version 1.2.0 update is here, and it brings a host of additions, changes, and improvements to the base game. This includes the following:
- Added amiibo support for Inkling (Yellow), Octoling (Blue), and Small Fry
- Improvements to data connection between players
- .25 second increase in time it takes to start recovering ink (Ink Recovery Lag) after throwing a Fizzy Bomb
- Points for Flingza Roller, Sloshing Machine, and REEF-LUX 450 to activate specials has increased from 200 to 210.
- Made it possible to tell team affiliations in Splatfests during Open and Pro Splatfest Battles
- Made it possible to report “Fresh!” drawn pictures in the sky above Inkopolis during Splatfests
- Information about current mode/progress will be displayed in waiting lobbies
- If playing alone, you can press — to cancel matchmaking after pressing “Keep Going” or “Change Gear Then Go”, depending on the mode.
- A jingle will play when joining friends
- Improved matchmaking for Anarchy Battles, Splatfest Battles, and Tricolor Attack
There are also a TON of bug fixes too numerous to list here, so be sure to check out the full patch notes straight from Nintendo support. You can download the update now.
Leave a Comment