There were plenty of game announcements and world premieres during Gamescom Opening Night Live. Only a handful were announced to be headed to Nintendo Switch, including a sequel to the chaotic furniture simulator party game Moving Out.
According to Team17, “Moving Out 2 will see the introduction of online co-operative, cross-play enabled gameplay to the series, allowing F.A.R.Ts around the world to team up and creatively move furniture from point A to point B and beyond! Announced during Gamescom’s Opening Night Live, Moving Out 2 will again feature a cast of bizarre unlockable characters as they traverse different dimensions in the pursuit of seamless and (sometimes) breakage-free home removals, across more than 50 new levels and challenges.”
Moving Out 2 Key Features
- Co-op Continued: Players can either take on Moving Out 2 solo, or with friends (or enemies) in both couch and cross-play enabled online co-op.
- Location, location, location: 50+ new levels offer up interesting and hazardous challenges for the F.A.R.Ts to pit their moving prowess against.
- Physics: Gravity is both a cruel mistress and a F.A.R.T’s best friend; use it to get items to where they need to go faster… but maybe not in one piece.
- Crazy characters: Featuring a whole new host of smooth movers, Moving Out 2 showcases entirely new characters that will both enchant and horrify.
- Assist mode: Movers of all abilities are welcome in Packmore; with Assist Mode, the possibilities (and fun) are endless, and inclusive!
Moving Out 2 will release on Nintendo Switch in 2023.
Leave a Comment