We all consume Nintendo products in the form of video games, but now we can consume them more literally — ice cream store Cold Stone Creamery, vaunted (or avoided?) for its hyper-sugary confections, has added a small selection of Nintendo-themed ice creams to its storefront. There are three flavors and one whole ice cream cake to acquire, including:
- Superstar Sprinkle Blast – a Mario Party-themed concoction with Cake Batter ice cream, yellow cake chunks, blue frosting, and rainbow sprinkles
- The Mighty Pink Puff – based on the one and only Kirby, this one is Strawberry ice cream with strawberry chunks, mini marshmallows, and caramel
- Island Getaway – inspired by Animal Crossing: New Horizons, this treat features Chocolate ice cream, strawberries, banana, and whipped topping
- Rainbow Sprinkle Road – a Mario Kart yellow cake with Sweet Cream ice cream, star sprinkles, and blue frosting
Perfect for special occasions or birthdays! Heck, my own is coming up soon, and this looks tempting… alas, there isn’t a Cold Stone near me. Also eating half a cup’s worth of one would probably incapacitate me via sugar content alone. But if you can handle the sweetness, you can pick some up yourself at a nearby location. We all scream for ice cream!
And if you’re feeling a little lucky, or you simply want to try your hand at winning some prizes, Cold Stone is also hosting a sweepstakes where 100 lucky people will win Nintendo Switch Prize Packs. They include the following items:
- Nintendo Switch OLED
- Digital version of Mario Party Superstars
- Digital version of Kirby and the Forgotten Land
- Digital version of Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- $25 Cold Stone Creamery gift card
Entry for the sweepstakes is already open and will close on September 30th, 2022. You can get all details over at Cold Stone’s sweepstakes page — good luck!
Leave a Comment