Calling all campers who are busy speaking animalese! This past weekend, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp was updated to its latest 5.0.5 version. With the June update, Nintendo has detailed quite a number of upcoming events players can already and soon participate in.
Below, players can find a complete list of the events taking place throughout the month of June:
- Seasonal Event: Isabelle’s Cloudburst Bash
- Collect glistening raindrops by participating in various events around the campsite, and you could earn the following items: large rainbow arch, frog statue, and full-brim raindrop hat.
Garden Event: Reese’s Hydrangea Haven
- Plant hydrangeas in your campsite’s garden, and flydrangeas will gather once these plants bloom! Collect these creatures and bring them to Reese. You could earn rewards like: hydrangea-park fountain, round hydrangea planter , and oak wooden patio.
Fishing Tourney (Mail Room)
- You can earn a mail-delivery bike, mobile mail cart, parcel drop box , and more when you catch special tourney fish like the red snow crab.
Scavenger Hunt: Laundromat Scavenger Hunt
- Collect laundromat gyroidite in this month’s Scavenger Hunt to earn the following items: laundry-day station, floating soap bubbles, and breezy clothesline.
Happy Homeroom: New Event Classes for June
- Use the items you’ve collected this month to practice your interior design skills in two new sets of Happy Homeroom event classes: Utmost Post and Laundry Day. Lottie and friends will grade your designs. If you pass a class, you’ll get HH Material and HH Medals. Earn enough medals and your HH Rank will go up!
Additionally, with the latest 5.0.5 version update, some adjustments have been made to the on-screen display and design elements.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp’s June update is now available to download on Android and iOS devices. As per usual with Pocket Camp, players will not be able to access any online features until they update to the latest version of the game.
When more Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp news is published by Nintendo, we will be sure to let you all know.