Another month, another update to Fire Emblem Heroes. You know, I haven’t played this game for a couple years, and each time I look at one of these it feels like they’ve added 20 more modes. I remember when Tempest Trials were the hot new thing, for chrissakes. My out-of-touch nature aside, here are some updates coming to Fire Emblem Heroes in version 6.5.0:
- You can use Tactical Retreat (preserving your chain) two times now in the Arena
- You can see all of your opponent’s remaining teams in Summoner Duels
- Captain skills Erosion and Effulgence are getting slight buffs
- New Memento Events in Hero’s Journey
- Duma is getting new skills (Fury 4 and Upheaval+)
- Limited-time combat manuals are being updated
- Weapon Refinery skills for Thea, Gharnef, Idunn, Picnic Felicia, Kaden, and Duma.
- Other minor tweaks and additions.
Be sure to check out the full 6.5 update notes for details.
Leave a Comment