Following the disappointing news that Life is Strange: Remastered Collection for Switch has been delayed to later this year, the team behind the game is giving fans a little taste of what fans can expect to come. Posted today on their YouTube channel, the first official gameplay is available for your viewing pleasure.
Whether you’ve played the games included in this collection — Life is Strange and Life is Strange: Before the Storm — in the past or this will be your first time diving into the graphic adventure and role-playing games, this remastered duo is definitely worth getting excited over. Have a look at what you can expect come later this year:
- Remastered visuals across characters and environments
- Vastly improved character animation using full facial mocap performance
- Updated and refined gameplay puzzles
- Engine and lighting upgrades
- Choice and consequence driven stories with multiple endings
- Harness the power of Max’s rewind ability or Chloe’s quick-witted attitude to change the course of events
- Distinct licensed soundtrack & original scores
We’ll be sure to update you with more details about the Remastered Collection’s release as soon as additional info is released, so stay tuned.
Leave a Comment