Fire Emblem Heroes is ringing in the new year with our favorite gift: Content™. The 6.1 update is rolling out real soon, and we’ve got all the deets on what they’re adding:
- Two skills for each of the A, B, and C slots will be offered for the Infernal levels of the Hall of Forms (Floors 13 and up). Also the skills there will either be exclusive or luxurious (costing 240 SP or more). This isn’t applying to the current HoF event but the next one that will begin after the update.
- Skill Search is being added to Filter settings.
- New Memento Events are being added to Hero’s Journey.
- Legendary Eirika and Legendary Lucina are getting buffs: additional levels for their A Skills and whole new second-levels for their respective exclusive Lunar Brace and Future Vision skills.
- The lineup of Limited-Time Combat Manuals is being updated
- Weapon Refineries for Legendary Eirika, Legendary Lucina, Halloween Myrrh, Dream M!Corrin, Dream F!Corrin, Canas, and Silas.
- Updating how Double Tap to Wait works in Summoning Duels.
- Slight specific edits to Aether Raids and Mjolnir’s Strike
- Shamir and Bertram available via Heroic Grail
- You can change your name from the Edit Profile Card screen
Wow, they pack a lot more in these updates now than when I remember. Happy strategizing, summoners!
Leave a Comment