GameStop is continuing to roll out its seasonal deals — this latest sale including a number of first-party Nintendo Switch games. You’ll find a lot of major titles up to 60% off at the retailer, with many of them falling down to the $26.99 price point for new games and $24.99 for pre-owned games.
Here are some of our favorite picks:
- Kirby Star Allies
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- Splatoon 2
- Xenoblade Chronicles – Definitive Edition
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
- Paper Mario: The Origami King
Make sure to check out all the Early Black Friday deals available at GameStop right now! They don’t stop at Switch either — PlayStation games, Xbox games, and accessories, collectibles, and more are also included.
Leave a Comment