After launching on PC earlier this year, Ashwalkers by Hervé Bonin (Life is Strange co-creator and DONTNOD co-founder) has its sights set for Nintendo Switch. Aiming for a release in Q1 2022 (January 1st – March 31st), players will be able to take control of “The Squad” as they traverse a desolate, ravaged world. Survive the harsh landscape, manage the party’s supplies, and make tough decisions that will lead you to one of the game’s multiple endings.
- Face complex moral dilemmas and make meaningful decisions
- Discover new paths on each roughly 2 hour-long playthrough
- Four distinct characters, 34 different endings depending on your choices
- Find food, manage equipment and ration medication to keep the group from succumbing to madness and despair
- Travel and learn about this hostile world destroyed by a volcanic apocalypse
- Seek out and harvest vital resources in the wild
- Overcome obstacles, violent encounters and the deadly climate on your journey
A special physical edition will be available in Europe courtesy of Meridiem Games. Dubbed the Ashwalkers – Survivor’s Edition, it “will include a specially designed box, an art book illustrating some of the stunning black and white artwork from the game and a set of character stickers.”
No matter if you get it physically or digitally, Ashwalkers be available on Nintendo Switch in Q1 2022.
Leave a Comment