As hinted in yesterday’s first-ever Pokémon GO Developer Diary, Shinx is the star of the next Community Day. Known as the Flash Pokémon, this Electric-type Pokémon hailing from the Sinnoh region is not only getting in on the fall fun, but celebrating the release of Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl during the games’ launch weekend! Take a break from revisiting Diamond & Pearl (or playing for the first time) on Sunday, November 21st by taking part in this Shinx invasion.
Here’s what’ll happen during November’s Community Day according to the official Pokémon GO blog:
When: Sunday, November 21st, 2021 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. your local time
Featured Pokémon: Shinx will be appearing more frequently in the wild! If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!
New Featured Attack: Evolve Luxio (Shinx’s Evolution) during the event or up to two hours afterward to get a Luxray that knows the Charged Attack Psychic Fangs.
- Psychic Fangs: Making its Pokémon GO debut, this Charged Attack will allow Luxray to lower the Defense of opposing Pokémon and inflict supereffective damage on Fighting- and Poison-type Pokémon.
- Trainer Battles: 40 Power and guaranteed to lower the opposing Pokémon’s Defense.
- Gyms and raids: 30 Power
Community Day Special Research Story: Flash, Spark, and Gleam:
- For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Shinx Community Day–exclusive Special Research story: Flash, Spark, and Gleam. Stay tuned for when tickets for the Flash, Spark, and Gleam Special Research story go live!
- Tickets are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
- 1/4 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed in an Incubator during the event period
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
Special Bonuses: To celebrate the last Community Day event of the year before the annual big December Community Day event, two additional bonuses will be available during November Community Day.
- 3× Transfer Candy
- 4× chance of earning Candy XL when transferring Pokémon
- There’ll be a special one-time-purchase Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokéCoins, featuring 50 Ultra Balls, four Incense, four Star Pieces, and an Elite Charged TM.
- 30 Ultra Balls will be available in the shop at no cost. Be sure to pick them up during the event!
If you can’t make it to November’s Community Day, you’ll be able to catch this special Shinx again next month when Pokémon GO hosts its year-end two-day Community Day bash on Saturday, December 18th and Sunday, December 19th.
Leave a Comment