Another round of party games from The Jackbox series is here! The latest and greatest, The Jackbox Party Pack 8, adds five new games to the series. Grab a smart device and get ready to draw your heart out with friends thanks to games like Drawful: Animate and Weapons, or try your luck with trivia and poll-based games. See all five in action in the launch trailer below.
The Jackbox Party Pack 8 features five incredible new party games:
- Job Job: A twisted interview game where you use other players’ answers to score the job. Who knew getting a job could be fun AND chaotic? (3-10 players)
- The Poll Mine: Jackbox’s very first head-to-head team game! Trapped in a magical mine with no way out, try to correctly rank your group’s poll opinions and escape. (2-10 players)
- Drawful: Animate: This exciting new spin on the classic Drawful introduces animated gifs that you can create. Watch out for those tricky decoys! (3-10 players)
- The Wheel of Enormous Proportions: The ultimate game of trivia and chance. Doesn’t everyone love a game with a giant, shiny, spinning wheel? (2-8 players)
- Weapons Drawn: The game where trust is nonexistent. Can you hide your murders while solving others? Get ready to point those fingers because everyone but you did it! (4-8 players)
You can get Jackbox Party Pack 8 for $29.99 via the Nintendo eShop starting today. If you haven’t played a Jackbox game and happen to have an active Nintendo Switch Online membership, then you can try out The Jackbox Party Pack 6 for free until October 19th and purchase it at a discount until October 27th!
Leave a Comment