Ah, Jackbox… so many sessions of hilarious creativity and room-dividing discourse have come from this series, and its particular brand of multiplayer connectivity has made it a streaming favorite. Now the latest of these, The Jackbox Party Pack 8, has a release date to call its own — October 14th!
If you want a rundown of the five included games this time around, check out the game’s overview trailer and read on for descriptions straight from Jackbox Games themselves:
- Drawful Animate (3 -10 players) – The third game in the Drawful series allows players to create two corresponding images which leads to one dynamic pictorial guessing game.
- Job Job (3-10 players) – A comedy game where your jokes must be built of words from other players in a mixed up take on a job interview
- The Poll Mine (3-10 players) – How well do you know your friends’ opinions? Find out in this head-to-head team survey game.
- Weapons Drawn (4-8 players) – This social-deduction game turns a fancy ball into a killer free-for-all where you are both artistic murderer and attentive detective.
- The Wheel of Enormous Proportions (4-8 players) – General knowledge and random chance combine to create a trivia game where everybody has a chance to learn the ultimate answer
Jackbox Party Pack 8 will be available on Nintendo Switch, as well as PC, PlayStation, and Xbox consoles. But remember, so long as one person has it up and running (even remotely!) you can join in with your phone or other device to participate, with up to 10,000 audience members being possible for polling purposes.
Leave a Comment