Colors Live, the sequel to the fan-favorite Colors! 3D on the Nintendo 3DS, is getting a new release today. After being funded on Kickstarter and successfully releasing to backers digitally last year, it’s time for a physical version. Thanks to Nighthawk Interactive, you can find Collecting Smiles’ Colors Live in physical edition form in stores worldwide. Starting today, more artists (aspiring to full-fledge) can digitally paint on the go using a Nintendo Switch and a special pressure-sensitive Colors SonarPen stylus. Watch it in action thanks to the new launch trailer.
- Colors SonarPen – A pressure-sensitive pen providing a natural painting experience with fully customizable stroke thickness and/or opacity.
- Colors Quest – Brand-new game mode challenging users to level up their skills by painting every day to a set theme while bound to various rules.
- Colors Gallery – Players can upload creations to Colors Gallery, a community sharing hub which has received over four million painting uploads and counting. Follow friends and discover talented artists to share Colors Live creations with the world.
- Colors Playback – Every painting created in Colors Live stores the entire creative process allowing users to watch and learn from other creators through playback for any of the millions of paintings available in the gallery.
- Colors Updates – The game was created to be continually updated over time to offer players new drawing tools, new challenges and more ways to interact with friends and followers.
Leave a Comment