Rebellion’s third-person adventure, puzzle-solving romp throughout 1930s Egypt is ready to come to one more console. Previously released for PC, PS4, and Xbox One, we can add Strange Brigade to our Nintendo Switch libraries. Making a brief appearance during today’s Nintendo E3 2021 Direct, you can have a better look at the game via its launch trailer as well as see what exclusive upgrades have been added!
- GRIPPING ADVENTURE – A rip-roaring campaign filled with foes to send back to the afterlife. Explore alone or team up in 2-4 player online and local wireless co-op.
- FEARLESS FORTUNE HUNTERS – Adventure as one of four dashing agents trained to tackle the supernatural. Aim and blast powerful weapons with motion controls and unleash magical amulets.
- MALEVOLENT MONSTERS – moaning mummies, fire-breathing assassins, armor-plated minotaurs and much, much worse.
- TERRIFYING TRAPS – Decapitate the undead with spinning blades, fry them with fire traps and more. You wouldn’t set them on your team mates… would you?
- PUZZLING PREDICAMENTS – Keep those peepers peeled for suspicious clues, secret entrances and ancient contraptions. Who knows what treasures await…
For the Nintendo Switch version of Strange Brigade, you’ll find some new exclusive features. These include:
- Local Play – Includes 2-4 player local wireless play
- Online Play – 2-4 player online co-op
- Enhanced Controls – Motion Controls, HD Rumble and Pro Controller support
- Technical Enhancements – Dynamic Resolution Switching for smooth 30fps gameplay. Running up to 1080p on TV and 720p handheld
- Achievements – Achievements with in-game tracking screen
- Friend Invites – Send invites to online and offline friends
Strange Brigade is available today on the Switch via the Nintendo eShop. Buy it during its launch week and save 10% on the Standard and Deluxe Editions.
Leave a Comment