From the developers at Rougeside (who worked on the Guns, Gore and Cannoli franchise), the Warhammer series is returning to Switch like never before in a brand new 2D run and gun platformer. Next year players will be given the opportunity to spearhead and command Ork invasions from a new perspective as they annihilate a hive city and eliminate some war bosses. Have a look below at the brand new trailer for Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef!
- Action-Packed Gameplay: Being an Ork has never been this fun! Prepare yourself for a non-stop, action-packed platform game where you bash, smash and shoot your way through a deeply engrossing story. Not only will you take on the Astra Militarum, but also Genestealer Cults, Space Marines and of course other Orks!
- Unique classes: Play as one of multiple classes, each with their own unique toolkit and playstyle!
- Wide variety of firepower: Destroy your enemies just the way you like it! Choose between a giant arsenal of different weapons spread across several categories. Do you like big explosions? Blast enemies to bits powerful with the Rokkit Launcha! Love it when your gun has a kick? Pick up the mighty Boomstikk. And remember… there’s no such thing as too much dakka!
- WAAAGH!: As fights continue, the anger inside keeps building up, until the moment it erupts and all hell breaks loose! Explode in a storm of bullets with unlimited ammo and rain destruction on dem ‘umies!
- Online and Local Co-op Mode: Blasting ‘umies is more fun when you do it together! Bring together four people, local or online, and fight through the hordes of guardsmen, genestealers, aberrants, intercessors, ratlings, … in this incredibly fun arcade-style co-op action mode!
- Versus Multiplayer: Show your clan who the fiercest Ork in the Green Tide is. Battle it out against other gits, dominate in battle and show them who is the most brutal or cunning!
Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef will be the first-ever entry in the franchise to entirely focus on a two-dimensional viewpoint and have only Ork armies at the helm. The game will play out as a twin-stick shooter, feature online co-op, and utilize a cartoonish art style comparable to the Scribblenauts franchise rather than Warhammer’s traditional 3D visuals.
When more details about Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef are released we will be sure to let you all know!
Leave a Comment