Do you like niche horizontal space shooters originating on the PSP with sea creature themed bosses? Because if so, we’ve got some great news for you! DariusBurst: Another Chronicle EX+ is now set to release in the US and Europe in just a month’s time.
Previously import only, the return of Dariusburst will now be available both digitally and physically on Switch and PS4 very soon. Built as a remake of the 2010 follow up to the original DariusBurst, it was worked on by the original dev team, who’ve also added in some extra features for this latest release. Those new and returning additions include:
- Local co-op for up to 4 players
- 4 game modes and all new and exclusive scenarios
- High replayability with branching stages
- Modern HD graphics and a great atmospheric soundtrack
- Face off against more than 40 gigantic battleships
- Make strategic use of the versatile Burst Beam to destroy the evil Belsar Forces
- For the first time, take flight in the Silver-Hawk Murakumo in all modes
DariusBurst: Another Chronicle EX+ will take flight outside of Japan on June 11th.