The competitive dodgebrawl-not-dodgeball game, Knockout City, is fast approaching its May 21st release date. Following the footsteps of online competitive games that have come before, EA is hosting a beta weekend event to test out the game’s cross-play features. Open to PC and all current platforms (including Nintendo Switch), anyone can join in and give Knockout City a try. For Switch owners, all you need to do is to download the Knockout City Cross-Play Beta on the Nintendo eShop and log on anytime from Friday, April 2nd at 6 a.m PT until Sunday, April 4th at 6 p.m. PT.
We’re taking the brawl across platforms for the Knockout City™ Cross-Play Beta**! So grab your friends and get ready to hit the streets in style. Dominate across a new map and get a feel for the arsenal of Special Balls at your disposal. Check out new playlists to take down rivals as a team or face off 1v1 for glory.
- All Beta** I Features — Including the Concussion Yard, Knockout Roundabout, and Rooftop Rumble maps, plus the Moon Ball, Bomb Ball, and Cage Ball.
- New Map — Get where you need to go fast with the pneumatic tubes of Back Alley Brawl.
- New Ball — Lock onto targets from across the map with the speedy Sniper Ball.
- New Styles — Show off your skill with rewards like Epic cosmetic customizations.
- New Game Modes — Collect diamonds from your opponents in 3v3 Diamond Dash matches to win, or opt for a 1v1 deathmatch with a few twists in Face-Off mode.
- Special Rewards – Play the beta like a real brawler and you will be rewarded with an “Epic Beta Blue Boosters” Glider and our “Beta Brawler” Player Icon at launch, on May 21, 2021.
For full details, you can check out EA’s dedicated page about the beta.
Leave a Comment