With Nintendo Switch sales still hitting insane numbers and the console being a worldwide phenomenon, the system has no doubt brought in many newcomers to the world of video games. With many people getting to grips with setting up a games console for the first time, Nintendo has set up a helpful new service to assist those who require assistance with their new Switch system.
The Nintendo Switch Concierge program allows customers to book a free, “virtual one-on-one meeting with a Nintendo representative to ask questions, get answers, and learn more about everything your Nintendo Switch system has to offer.” Sessions are 30 minutes long and distributed on a “first come, first served” basis and performed via the Microsoft Teams app.
When booking a session, you can choose between six topics:
- Nintendo Switch 101: “Overview of the Nintendo Switch system, including play modes, setup process, purchasing and playing games, including any general questions you may have.”
- Games (Getting Started): “Overview of Nintendo Switch games, including: purchase options, Game Card vs. digital downloads, game genres and Wish List functionality.”
- Games (What to Play Next): “Share and discuss recommendations on games to play next based on who is playing, play styles, favorite games, system and accessories owned.”
- Security and Privacy: “Learn how to set gaming restrictions for the family, review security options and set restrictions on purchases.”
- Nintendo Account: “Overview of Nintendo Account, My Nintendo rewards program and Nintendo Switch Online, including interaction between multiple systems (if applicable).”
- Customization: “Learn all the ways you can customize your Nintendo experience, including customizing your system interface, adding accessories and getting inspired from @NintendoInspired Instagram.”
Participation is limited to one session per person, and participants must be at least 18 years old. You can book an appointment by answering a few questions at the bottom of this page.