2020 is nearly over and done with, and like many I’m ready to watch this shambling mound of disappointment wither away. That said, it clearly wasn’t completely terrible.
Need some proof? Nintendo’s ready to rewind and repackage last year as a bunch of fun statistics, which I swear isn’t an oxymoron.
It's finally time to take a look at your #NintendoSwitchYearInReview and see your most-played games, total hours played, and more for 2020! Which were your top games?
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) December 23, 2020
Following the above link while being logged into a North American or Canadian My Nintendo account will provide you with the following, all done up with fun and colorful graphics.
- What kind of player you were this year
- Your total hours played
- Your number of games played
- Your most played games, by hours
- Your most active day, by hours
- Your total earned My Nintendo Gold Points
All of these give you a sense of your habits, and most even compare them to your 2019 trends. I fully expect those times to be higher across the board, and Animal Crossing: New Horizons to top plenty of lists.
As this is the Super Mario 35th Anniversary year, a pair of special stats are also shared:
- Your approximate number of games played staring Super Mario
- Your completed Mario missions on My Nintendo
Be sure to check your 2020 Switch year in review, and share those totals with us!Leave a Comment